INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
concerning the processing of personal data of customers of TRIRIDE S.R.L.
Pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to the personal data of which TRIRIDE S.R.L. will become available for the performance of the services and for the delivery of the supplies requested by you, we inform you of the following:
1. OWNER OF THE TREATMENT AND RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data controller is the company TRIRIDE S.R.L., with registered office in 63822 Porto San Giorgio (FM), via Milano n. 18 and operational headquarters in 63812 Montegranaro (FM), via Massimo D’Antona n. 8.
The Owner can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com
The Data Controller has appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The Data Controller will process common personal data provided by you directly at the time of signing the order and during its management.
The Owner will also process the c.d. particular categories of personal data pursuant to art. 9 GDPR, in this case data relating to the state of health. In order to be able to legitimately process this type of data, before providing them, you will be asked to express your specific and explicit consent, as required by art. 9 par. (2 lett. a) GDPR.
3. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of your personal data is aimed at allowing TRIRIDE S.R.L. to carry out the services and to provide you with the service requested by you. Your data will also be processed in order to fulfill the obligations established in the tax and accounting fields and to comply with all the other obligations established by current legislation.
The processing of common data put in place for these purposes is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b, GDPR), as well as for the fulfillment of the connected legal obligations (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c, GDPR), and as such do not require a specific consent from the interested party. Your particular personal data will be processed solely for the purpose of providing you with the requested service or service, subject to your explicit consent. The provision of common and particular data is optional, but failure to provide them will make it impossible to conclude the contract and provide the service you requested.
TRIRIDE S.R.L. may also use the data you provide, in particular your name, address and e-mail address, to carry out promotional, updating, corporate communication, direct marketing by mail, e-mail and SMS. Your data may finally be processed by TRIRIDE S.R.L. to offer you a personalized assistance service. These processing operations may only be carried out following the granting of your specific consent, which may be revoked at any time, without however jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its revocation.
4. DATA COMMUNICATION
Your data may be communicated to public bodies, social security and safety bodies, and more generally to public administration offices for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law. They may also be communicated to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, to allow TRIRIDE S.R.L. to exercise or protect one’s own right or that of third parties before the competent authorities, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
Your data may also be communicated to third parties, suitably selected and appointed as Data Processors, which the Data Controller uses to provide the service and/or provision requested, such as, by way of example and not limited to, […]. These subjects are required to carry out their activities according to the specific instructions given by TRIRIDE S.R.L. and under his control. The list of these subjects is available for consultation at the request of the interested party from the Data Controller.
Your personal data will in no case be subject to disclosure.
5. METHOD OF TREATMENT
Your personal data will be processed by personnel of TRIRIDE S.R.L. duly authorized pursuant to art. 4, paragraph 10, GDPR and art. 2-quaterdecies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, and only upon specific instructions from the Data Controller; these subjects will also be bound to the utmost confidentiality.
The processing of your personal data is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and minimization; it can take place both by paper and computerized tools, suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality. TRIRIDE S.r.l. does not use any fully automated decision-making process of your personal data.
6. CONSERVATION PERIOD
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes of order management and provision of the requested service, will be kept for the period necessary for the performance of the services and delivery of the supplies requested by you and, subsequently, for the time in which the Data Controller is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes, established by law or regulation.
Your personal data, processed for promotion and direct marketing purposes, as well as to offer you a personalized assistance service, will be kept until your consent is revoked.
7. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Among the rights granted to you by the GDPR are those of:
– ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data and information relating to them; the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones; the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
– request and obtain from the Data Controller – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a structured and readable format from an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
– oppose at any time the processing of your personal data in the event of the occurrence of particular situations that concern you;
– revoke consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes. The processing based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
– propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data – (www.garanteprivacy.it ).
Your rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at the following designated contact point: email@example.com.
Without prejudice to what has been expressed up to now, we also remind you that the above rights can also be exercised by anyone who has an interest of their own, or acts for your protection, as your agent, or for family reasons worthy of protection, pursuant to art. 2-terdecies of Legislative Decree 101/2018.